Step 1 – Verification of the travel document
- Detection of the travel document (e.g. passport)
- Reading of the MRZ (Machine Readable Zone)
- Detection of the passenger
- Opening of the 1st gate
- Registration of the transaction
- The gate opens automatically after verification and closes automatically after the entry of the passenger in the airlock.
- Verification of digital fingerprints, the iris or the face.
Step 4 – Verification of the passenger
- Scan and capture of the passenger’s digital fingerprint
- Image capture of the passenger’s face
- Verification in the database
- If the verification is right, register the movement and then open the second gate.
- If the verification fails, the program displays the message and alerts an officer for a second check.
Step 5 – Verification
- Saving the entry/exit and update of the central server.
Step 6 – The gate opens or remains closed